In this lesson, we are going to generate a bleam based on the bleam model created in Lesson 1.
A bleam includes a Bleam code, a unique code that will be detected with a scan. It is possible to generate multiple bleams based on the same bleam model.
If you have not yet done, please click on the link below to download the ZIP file necessary for this lesson:
- In the platform menu, click on Bleams > List
- Click Generate new bleams button
- Choose the Bleam model "Model1" by selecting it in the drop-down menu and click Next
- Enter "2" in the Wanted Quantity field and click Next
- Select No printing then click on the Print button
Generated bleams are now in the bleam list located under Bleams > List
Lesson 3: Creating your Augmented Reality Interface