In this lesson, we are going to generate a bleam based on the bleam model created in Lesson 1.
A bleam includes a Bleam code, a unique code that will be detected with a scan. It is possible to generate multiple bleams based on the same bleam model.
- In the platform menu, click on Bleams > List
- Click Generate new bleams button
- Choose the Bleam model "Model1" by selecting it in the drop-down menu and click Next
- Enter "2" in the Wanted Quantity field and click Next
- Select No printing then click on the Print button
Generated bleams are now in the bleam list located under Bleams > List