The AR Studio allows to create AR.
Opening the studio displays a Style selection pop-up. In the pop-up select an AR Style > click Choose
On the left-hand side is a panel with configured buttons to be used. A click on a chosen button adds it to the AR.
On the right-hand side are two panels:
- General: to setup all general information such as the name and description of the AR
- Properties: to set up the selected button: Hint: it is not possible to change the AR Style design in the AR Studio. Only the buttons can be configured.
- Button configuration (e.g. Twitter configuration):
- if the value is a dynamic value, that is to say, the value to display when using the button depends on the settings chosen in the scenario configuration. The displayed value is an attribute of the specific scanned asset.
- if the value is a static value, that is to say, the value to display when using the button is the same regardless of the scanned asset. Configure the value as a static value by checking the The value to display does not depends on a scenario checkbox, then in the field below enter the value to display.
- Button parameter :
- Background color: to change the selected button background color
- Border color: to change the selected button outline color
- Button icon: to change the button icon click on Choose a file button > Select a file from your computer. If you want to change the logo/image, repeat the operation.
- Button text:
- to add a text to the selected button, enter the text to display in the text field
- Text size: to select between “small” and “large” text size.
- Text color: to change the text color
To delete a button > select the button to delete > click Delete the button
To save your work: Click on the Save button located in the upper-right corner
To exit the AR Studio: Click on the Back button located in the upper-left corner