Table of contents
- Create a new view
- Configure a view
- Inside the view
Supervision is a customizable data overview tool that helps following the activity.
It can display data from 3 entity types (called data sources):
- Assets: Assets' attributes (in real time or not)
- Forms: Submitted forms' data (in real time or not)
- Scans: Operated scans' data (in real time or not)
Supervision is divided into:
- Views: a data monitoring screen
- Panels: a data displaying widget, part of a view
Create a new view
In the Fusion vertical menu, the Supervision part can be found via the very last icon:
- Click on Create new view
- You will then face 5 steps to follow:
- Select one of the data sources you want to monitor
- Select a panel type, which is the format of the displayed data
- Upload an image to illustrate the view
- Add a short description to your view
- Choose a name to your view
Once this is done, you shall move to the view itself.
Configure a view
When you are still in the views list, you can click on the center of a view icon to go into it.
You can also edit its global data, or delete it, by clicking on the 3 little dots located at its top left hand corner.
Inside the view
Once in the view, you shall be able to notice some information at the very top of it:
- On the very left: the name of the view
- : switches to a "full screen" mode. Useful when the monitoring is to be constantly displayed on a screen.
- : defines the automatic refresh, and its delay, of the data. Useful when the monitoring is to be constantly displayed on a screen.
- : adds a new panel to the view.
- : crucial button. Saves any change made on the view.
Add a panel
Pressing the button leads to the steps concerning the new panel:
Edit a panel
Editing a panel is possible via the button located at its top right-hand corner.
Once clicked, three explicit options will display:
- Choose Configure to edit its content.
- Choose Delete to delete the whole panel.
- Choose Duplicate to copy it into another one.
The Configure option leads to many configuration possibilites, all stored in 2 tabs:
DATA SOURCE tab
The DATA SOURCE tab can be used to select some specific filters and sorts (based on the used data source) plus data volume rules.
The appliable filters might change based on what data source you chose. They can be:
- Labels (for the assets)
- Time range (for the scans)
- Advanced filters (for the assets & forms) including filtering by columns
Several sorts based on column values can be applied.
Define the number of lines to recover via this block.
The PANEL tab gathers the configuration of the panel name and of the column organization.
The column organization follows 2 simple steps:
- Select the columns to display
- Chose the order of these displayed columns
For each adjustment made in one panel edition, do not forget to press the button to get an overview directly in the view.
Saving the changes
Once satisfied by the modifications made and by the overview that is now displayed, you can press the before leaving the view (otherwise, the changes will not be taken into account).